Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Susanne's House of Wool


Hi everyone,

Here are Susanne's gorgeous Spring themed samples from Susanne's House of Wool love this colourway!

She has again contributed tops and pure wool mini skeins for you to sample so whether you are a spinner, knitter, crochetter or any other textile artist, I am sure you will be very impressed with the quality of this colourway.


Above are the 22 micron merino tops in her 'Spring Delight' colourway. Very lofty and 'squidgy'. I would love to see this one spun up, it looks as though it would turn out wonderfully!

And here is a close up of her 8ply 100% pure wool samples that have been hand-dyed in the 'Spring Delight colourway. I must say, I am very impressed with where Sue has taken the Spring theme, you can almost smell the fresh rain on the grass just by looking at her samples.

Don't forget to check out her other dyelots on http://susanneshouseofwool.com/

Well done Sue! I love it and I am sure others will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment